Contribute 11.00 USD or more per Month
We need your support and active participation to continue operating and growing…
And spreading the UBUNTU message.
Like every aspect of society today, our ability to continue operating, growing, and spreading the UBUNTU philosophy, is controlled by money. While we are still trapped in this money-driven society we need to use money to free ourselves from the money.
The administrative pressure has become immense and we simply cannot cope with all the work on our own. While volunteers have been a great help from time to time, it is not a lasting solution. We urgently need to upgrade our office and facilities and bring in highly efficient people to help us grow and coordinate the many diverse activities that have evolved around us.
FUNDING IS ALLOCATED FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Daily and monthly expenses of the UBUNTU Head Office
- Salaries and office administration
- Rent, electricity, infrastructure, maintenance, stationary, internet provider, telephone bills, petrol, vehicle maintenance, hospitality and hosting of UBUNTU guests, etc.
- IT & Technology Support
- Travel expenses & food costs
- Establishment of national management/coordination teams
- Supporting International Offices
- Identifying and launching new projects and initiatives
- Supporting active projects and project leaders
- Maintenance and upgrades of basic facilities
- Printing support materials and other consumables
- Consultation fees
- Gratuity fees
- Postage & Distribution fees
- Accounting fees
- Other miscellaneous costs that arise daily
Inactive Ubuntu Members
Receive regular updates, news and information about our activities in your area and around the world.
Become a seed of consciousness in your area by talking to people about the UBUNTU Movement and our simple plan to create a new world and a NEW reality – without any violence, opposition or conflict.
The mere members we have – the stronger we are in our message – and the sooner we will succeed in creating that perfect ONE SMALL TOWN model for all others to follow.